- Assorted Pastillas 36s
- Casuy Box
- Premium Pusit Box
- Premium Dilis Box
- Polvoron box (Assorted, Peanut, Pinipig or Cookies & Cream)
- Macapuno Tart 10s, box
- Pili Tart 10s, box
- Yema Tart 10s, box
- Tamarind Balls box (Sweet, Spicy or Salted)
Our Filipino customary whenever we travel and going back home we wanted to bring something out of the place we have been. We called it "pasalubong" homecoming gifts or treat for our loved ones. Sometimes, it's even said before we are leaving the house. "Pasalubong ko ha wag mo kalilimutan" it's a simple saying and reminder for you not to forget their treats. But be that as it may, we tend sometimes to forget to buy and later on we recall someone has requested on you but it's too late.
Good News! Sitsirya Sari Sari is here to solve your problem. They are selling almost all famous delicacies from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. All you need to do is drop by to their nearest branch and grab your tasty treat for your loved ones. It's that Amazing? Well, it's not that all... because you can be sure of its quality, and the packaging is very sophisticated. Definitely, it is a very ideal gift for all occasion.
SITSIRYA BALIKBAYAN PASALUBONG HANDYBOX
The "Sitsirya Balikbayan Pasalubong Handybox".
The simple, convenient, and presentable way to have
your chosen set of Filipino sweets and delicacies.
Give joy to your loved ones; wherever they may be.
Bring home Sitsirya sweet memories, today!
The Balikbayan Pasalubong Handybox is:
1. Convenient, hassle-free, gift-giving through assorted sets.
2. Includes a wide variety of pasalubong Favorites
3. Ensured top-quality products included in the set
4. A gift enjoyed by the recipient and the giver appreciated and remembered.
5. Ideal for a year-round, multi-purpose give-away.
The 'Sitsirya Balikbayan Pasalubong Handybox' is Free,
when you purchase recommended product sets.
Visit their Company outlets to see other recommended product sets.
Sample Product set:
1. Pastillas de Leche Jumbo 30s
2. Mango Empanada, box
3. Pili Tart 24s, box
4. 6 Mix Box (sampler)
5. Cashew Marzipan 30s, Box
6. Pastillas Bars 48s, box
7. Pili Nuts box ( Crispy or Roasted)
8. Mazapan De Pili Bites, box
9. Flavored Pili Nuts (pouch)
10. Tablea 12s/pack (Sweetened or Pure)
April 14, 2018 @ Ocampo Residence - we are invited by Mr. Eufracio Ocampo the founder and owner of "Sitsirya sari-sari" and their family to their own house where the business is started.
He and her wife were both employed when Ninoy Aquino was assassinated in 1983.
The economic backlash had us ending up jobless because of the effect on businesses then.
They were job hunting for some months with all of their savings depleted and incurring debts in the interim. Finally, losing hope of finding a job, they decided to set up a table selling space inside a small supermarket. This is where they started selling Filipino kakanin. This was in 1984.
Where did He get the idea of putting up a business like this?
He grew up with 4 grandmothers, all of them, good cooks. When he was young, he used to hang around the kitchen, helping out with cooking chores, especially when they were preparing sweets/ desserts, like leche flan, ube halaya, maja blanca, etc. He often got rewarded with die "tiratira" (leftover) for his efforts.
Her wife Era, also grew up immersed in their family restaurant business, so she was no stranger to the food business.
Their daughter, Haraya, was fond of receiving pasalubong, when they were still gainfully employed. Her term for it then was "magic". They thought there was such a need to be fulfilled. Her wife Era, and him also had their memories of their parents coming home with Pasalubong (which delighted them no end!). This was the inspiration for their Standard Store Customer Greeting: "Pasalubong kay 'Bunso'!" Bunso simply refers to a loved one (young and old). Eventually, this is also what inspired the first of their tagline: " We serve memories ".
How much is their capital (estimated cost)
At that time, I borrowed php 10,000. from her mother-in-law; from the proceeds of the burial donations for his father-in-law, who had just passed away then. They used it to set up their first table space, and for the initial inventory. Today a basic kiosk setup would require around php 200,000. In a mall set-up, it will be php 300,000. upwards.
Do they join bazaars or any other events to promote their products?
Through the years, they joined bazaars and exhibits, whenever possible. Eventually, in 2001, they have invited to set-up their first Mall-based outlet, after they saw them in an exhibit in the same mall.
They had a chance to expand after that. Then, they were featured in various magazines, TV shows, radio show interviews, etc
It was also in 2001, when our rebirth was made possible with a "problem" with their business name renewal with the DTI.
Their original name was Burp Food Enterprises. But they were delayed in renewing the registration of the business. Right there at the desk of the officer, He was given a few minutes to think of the alternative name to replace their old one. That "lightbulb moment" led to the coining of their present name of "Sitsirya sari-sari". Fate has a way of leading you the way to your destiny!
Sitsirya She-Ka part 1
Sitsirya She-Ka part 2
Sitsirya Umaga Kay Ganda
Sitsirya- Pinoy Records
Sitsirya sari sari - Ruffa & Ai
The Pantone color yellow background of the logo serves as the "sunshine" vibrant environment of the company. The oval shape evokes an active, buoyant feeling of dynamism.
The multi-colored buntings aim to produce that "fiesta" atmosphere of provincial
Philippines.These fiestas are celebrated throughout the country with food, songs, and dances.
There are five pieces of buntings to a cord, corresponding to our company's five major product groups, namely,
1. Sitsiryang Pinoy
2. Sweets and delicacies
3. Sari-saring Pasalubong
4. Nuts, nuts, nuts
5. Chinese delicacies
SITSIRYA SARI SARI
The main company name, meaning sweets and delicacies, for which the Philippines is known for. Not commercial junk food, but traditional finger foods.
"We serve memories":
The objective of the company to make every Filipino aware of our indigenous traditional sweets and delicacies enjoyed by our grandparents and parents, savour them once again, regardless of wherever in the world they may be.
"Food specialties of the Islands... to the World!"
Coined eight years ago, this tagline aims to make available good quality Philippine sweets and delicacies to the rest of the world through exports. The three dots after the word Islands refer to Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
For Product List, Prices and How to Order:
To Know more about the products of Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao
- ALABANG TOWN CENTER - Grd. Flr. Alabang Mall Hallway, near Metro Dept. CIRCLE C MALL - Grd. Flr. Beside escalator. Congressional Ave. Q.C.
- EASTWOOD MALL - Level 2, Techno Plaza 2. Near Robinson's Supermarket
- FESTIVAL MALL - 3F, across Shakey's Pizza.
- GLORiETTA - Glorietta 2, Level 2. In front of Cabalen. Makati.
- GREENHILLS - (1) Area near Virra Mail side exit, Centerma» Tiangge area.
- - (2) Bridgeway Shops; -From the Connecticut Car Park.
- KCC MALL GENSAN - 3/F, J. Catolico Sr. Ave., Brgy. Lagao, Gensan City.
- LUCKY CHINATOWN - Annex A, 4/F, near parking ent. & elevators, Manila.
- MARKET MARKET - Food Cart, Fiesta Market area, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
- ROBINSON'ANTIPOLOLO - Sumulong hi-way. 2nd Level near Department Store. ROBINSONS GALLERIA - Lower Ground Floor, near Tokyo Tokyo.
- ROBINSONS PLACE ERMtTA - GF, Sta. Monica Atrium, between the escalators. SHANGRI-LA MALL - Beside MRT ent./exrt going to 5th level parking, EDSA.
- SHOPWISE ANTiPOLO - ML Quezon cor. CircumferentialI Rd, Antipolo.
- SHOPWISE ALABANG - Ground Floor, Festival Mali, Alabang.
- SHOPWISE ARANETA CUBAO - Shopwise Building, Araneta Center, Cubao.
- TIENDESITAS - Delicacies Village. Tiendesitas, Ortigas Ave. cor. C-5. Pasig
- ABREEZAMALLDAVAO - Abreeza Mall. J.P Laurel Avenue, Bajada, DavaoCity
- GAISANO MALL DAVAO - Gmall, J. P. Laurel Avenue, Obrero. DavaoCity'
Special Thanks to Mr. Jeff Rusios of JDR Marketing for inviting us.
Visit Sitsirya Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/sitsirya.sarisari
Mobile Nos. +63 920-9209680 • +63 917-8900347 • +63 922-8504421
Tel. (02) 713 5040