LG ELECTRONICS EARNS CES 2018 BEST TV PRODUCT HONORS FOR LG AI OLED TV
• LG AI OLED TV C8: Engadget: Best of CES – Best TV Product / Reviewed.com: CES Editors’ Choice Awards
• LG SIGNATURE AI OLED TV W8 with ThinQ / α (Alpha) 9 Processor: Consumer Technology Association 2018 CES Innovation Awards: Video Displays / Pocket-lint: Best TVs of CES / Techlicious CES Top Picks / TechRadar: The Best Tech at the Show / TWICE: Picks Awards
• LG InstaView ThinQ Refrigerator: BGR: Best of CES / Consumer Technology Association 2018 CES Innovation Awards: Home Appliance / Gadgetmatch: Best of CES / Gear Diary: Best of CES / Reviewed.com: CES Editors’ Choice Awards / TWICE: Picks Awards
• LG 4K UHD Projector: 9 to 5 Toys: Best of CES / Consumer Technology Association: 2018 CES Innovation Awards – Best of Innovation / TWICE: Top Picks Awards
• LG 34-inch 5K UltraWide Monitor: MacRumors: CES 2018 – Best of CES Unveiled / SlashGear: Best of CES / The Verge: Awards at CES
• LG V30 Smartphone: Consumer Technology Association 2018 CES Innovation Awards: Wireless Handsets and Accessories / Videomaker: Best Smartphone of CES
About LG Electronics, Inc.
LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances, employing 75,000 people working in 118 locations around the world. With 2016 global sales of USD 47.9 billion (KRW 55.4 trillion), LG comprises four business units ― Home Appliance & Air Solution, Mobile Communications, Home Entertainment and Vehicle Components ― and is one of the world’s leading producers of TVs, mobile devices, air conditioners, washing machines and refrigerators. LG Electronics is a 2016 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year. For more news and information on LG Electronics, visit www.LGnewsroom.com.