Wednesday, May 4, 2016
CALIFORNIA ECO-BIKE PROMO
CD-R King and California Ecobike are holding a promo, Libreng E-bike that will run from April 15 to May 15, 2016, interested participants can refer to mechanics below:
1. Participants must purchase one (1) unit of E-bike worth P10,000 or more to qualify for this promo.
2. Participant must sign an application form and submit 2 valid IDs to join. Approved participants will be given a referral ID card.
3. Participant must accompany each of their referred buyers during the purchase.
4. A successful referral can only be approved if the following conditions are met:
a.) Each of the referred buyer bought an E-bike worth 10,000 or higher.
b.) The transaction was made within the promo period.
c.) The transaction was made on the same branch where the participant enlisted in.
5. After completing 10 successful transactions, the participant can avail 1 free Reedley2 E-bike.
6. To claim the free Reedley2 E-bike, participant must present his/her Referral ID card along with 2 valid IDs. After 3 working days, store will call up the participant for claiming.
7. Redemption period is up to 60 days from the end of promo.
News for Two wheels enthusiasts on the North
To further up the ante, CD-R King and California E-bike are testing the market as it initially offer the iRover and Malibu for rent for mall-goers of Star Mall, San Jose. With a minimal fee of as low as Php30, Mall goers can rent these gadgets to be used within the mall vicinity. Renter should have a valid ID for processing.
In its mission to improve others’ quality of life, Maxicare encourages members and non-members alike to incorporate a variety of frui...
After the successful launch of different branches around the Philippines, Maxicare Primary Care Center the leading healthcare provider...
It's time to treat our Lolo's and Lola's this Grandparent's Day, and where else is the best place to celebrate this occa...
August 11, 2018 @ Taipan Place F. Ortigas - a group of media bloggers is set on board to travel and discover the rich culture of Pampa...